Interactive Bar

Google Services




Home Page
Hasland Infant and Nursery School

School Admissions

Applying for a school place for September 2024


If your child was born between 1 September 2019 and 31 August 2020 they will be able to start school in September 2024. You should apply for their infant school place by 15th January 2024.

Click here to apply through Derbyshire County Council School Admissions:

KEY Dates:

Applications available from: 6th November 2023

Closing Date:  15th January 2024

Offer Day: 16th April 2024

Please click on the link below to view our uniform information.

Contact Us


Mid term applications

From September 2013 any parent wishing to make an in-year or mid-term application can do so via Derbyshire County Council or to the school direct. Please see the guidance notes in the 'changing schools' section at