"Be the best you can be"
Our vision at Hasland Infant School
We believe that our school should be a happy place for everyone and that in an encouraging, supportive, respectful and caring environment we can all develop our potential to the full.
Our school aims:
- To create a safe, calm, stimulating and achieving environment
- To establish a community in which we are all valued
- To promote respectful, compassionate and inclusive attitudes
- To develop independence, self-esteem, confidence and a love of learning
- To recognise and encourage talent and ability
- To deliver a high quality education through a vibrant and creative curriculum